PlutoStory v83 Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for PlutoStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casper's Forum App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper
Pluto Player

PlutoPoints : 35

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Casper
Timezone/Location: GMT - 8
E-Mail/IM: drager.19(at)hotmail.com
In-Game Name: I don't play ingame

1. Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator? You should choose me because I'm a nice guy I have a lot of experience I will do my job right. I want to be a forum moderator for power, joking. I want to be a forum moderator so I can enforce a couple of rules because recently I've seen many people who have been posting things in the wrong section, bumping, and especially spamming on important posts. I think that if I become a forum moderator I could really help because when it come to any job that I've been hired to I am dedicated to the job. Another reason you should choose me is my activeness. If anyone were to ever ask me what website are you on the most, I would say either Facebook or the PlutoStory forums. In my opinion people just want this position for power and coolness. Please don't consider my negativity of coolness since I have been denied recently because of that and many other things.

2. Have you ever broken a Forum Rule? Be honest. I have broken rules in my past forum life, but every time I do it I regret it and I try not to repeat it, I haven't broken too many rules here but I've broken a lot more on other forums.

3. Have you ever enforced a Forum Rule? Be honest. Now that I think of it I have enforced a rule, I'm not sure if this is a rule but I remember people used to always post on old topics so I enforce a friendly warning.

4. List 2 Forum Rules, and why there are important.

Forum Spamming - Forum spamming is when you post random crap like a smiley face on a post that doesn't include the spam section, it's done by MOST people who use forums, the more you do it the more infractions you get, I've seen many people do it here and other people doing it on other forum, sometimes when some random person does it a lot it can cause a commotion and can get VERY VERY annoying if you have been in that situation you would know.

Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families." it is important because if it wasn't a rule the whole forum would be covered in UMAD?!?! COOLSTORYBRO. Some of this was taken from Wikipedia since I couldn't find a way to define. If I wasn't allowed to do this please tell me, I will find a way to define it.

5. How often are you on the Forums? I would be around the forum everyday and even when I'm at school I would have my itouch with me everywhere I go, you know stealing the internet from school . I would try to be as active as possible. I would usually be on at these times.

Sunday: 11 - 10
Monday: 4 - 9
Tuesday: 4-9
Thursday : 4 - 9
Friday : 3 - 10

6. Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates? You should choose me because I think I'm fit for this job, I have a lot of experience, and I have been on these forums since 2010-09-01. Like I said before other people just want this position for power and higher rank, I want this position for a good reason, I want it so I can restore a little peace to the forum. I'm not saying the forums are like hell, I'm just saying that it needs a couple of good forum moderators, which we currently have. I just think we need more
Back to top Go down
highfi5e
Pluto Player
highfi5e

PlutoPoints : 370

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:44 pm

it should be locked until u fulfill tha requirements
Back to top Go down
[Co-Owner]Sadistic
In Game Admin
Forum Admin
Pluto Player

[Co-Owner]Sadistic

PlutoPoints : 133333597

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Usually I'd lock it but I'm gonna have to think this one over because DAYUM. THAT WAS A FUCKING AMAZING APPLICATION! xDDDD;
Back to top Go down
https://plutostory.forumotion.com
Casper
Pluto Player

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't think I can post 50 posts in time because there aren't any member on the forum, which means there are barely any posts hence I can't reply to anything making me not get 50 posts in time!
Back to top Go down
highfi5e
Pluto Player
highfi5e

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

i agree with casper we needa vote alot lol to go up
Back to top Go down
[Co-Owner]Sadistic
In Game Admin
Forum Admin
Pluto Player

[Co-Owner]Sadistic

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Alright, Casper consider it a 90% yes. But for now, EVERYBODY CLICK THE GLOBAL VOTING ANNOUCEMENT. WE NEED MOAR VOTERS.
Back to top Go down
Casper
Pluto Player

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:12 pm

So, I'm getting accepted?
Back to top Go down
[Co-Owner]Sadistic
In Game Admin
Forum Admin
Pluto Player

[Co-Owner]Sadistic

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:41 am

I thought about it, and yes. Welcome to the team. :]
Back to top Go down
jorieboor
Pluto Player
jorieboor

PlutoPoints : 130

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Gratzz, Casper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
highfi5e
Pluto Player
highfi5e

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm

is he a GM in game?
Back to top Go down
Myth
Pluto Player

PlutoPoints : 65

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm

No, I believe forum mods don't become gm. I think they're interns ingame if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casper's Forum App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper's Forum App   Casper's Forum App Empty

Back to top Go down

Casper's Forum App
Page 1 of 1